1. What Equipment types could be leased?
GuidanceATEL leases all types of equipment; however, prefers low obsolescence equipment (long useful life estimates).
2. Who can Lease?
Any business entity registered in the GCC can lease.
3. Does a customer have free choice to select an Equipment for Leasing?
GuidanceATEL is a vendor neutral leasing Company and considers all leasing requests on their merit and as per its equipment selection policy.
4. Can a Company still lease an equipment if it has already purchased it?
Yes. This is known as a Sale-and-Leaseback (“Leaseback”). Typically, a customer can do this for equipment that has been purchased in the last twelve months.
5. What are the documents required in order to obtain a Lease facility?
Following documents are required at a minimum:
a. Financial data (i.e. latest three years audited accounts, plus internally prepared interim year to date financial statements).
b. Commercial registration.
c. Quotation from the Supplier for the proposed leased asset.
d. Certified copies of Articles & Memorandum of Association of the company, Partnership or Trust deed, whatever applicable.
6. What happens to the equipment when the lease expires?
In most cases, the Lessee will re-lease the asset. Usually, they either negotiate a purchase or renewal (lease extension) of the equipment necessary for their operations. In other cases, Lessor will locate a new user for the Equipment once notified by the Lessee of its intention to return the assets upon expiry of the lease term.